Tuesday, November 7, 2017

7 NOVEMBER 2015




Jaga satu hati, pegang satu nama. 
Simpan dalam hati, setia hujung nyawa! 


2 tahun lalu.

Pertama kali kita bercakap atas urusan kerja. 
And today, you are very important person to me. 
I couldn’t live without this man and i cannot imagine my life without him.

The one who always see the best in me! 
The one who always love me unconditionally. 
The one who never fail to make me smile everyday. 
The one who always hold my hand when im falling.
The one who accept and forgive all my flaws. 
The one who heals my broken heart.
The one who always wipes my tears.
The one who always hug me just to make sure im strong enough when my life turn down.

And the most important thing, the one who accept and love my son too much! And i was the one who blessed having him as my husband. No one word could be described how good he was to me and our son. I grateful i met the right person to grow old with.

Thank you abang for loving me too much. 
Thank you papa for always give your best to Muhammad Ammar.

Ummi dan Ammar always love you. 😘
The love still the same, just like two years ago! ❤️









I love you and always do! 






No comments:

Post a Comment