Sunday, November 5, 2017

A RANDOM POST



Hai All. Assalamualaikum wbt and good evening!
 
            Mmm, I don’t know why I end up here again today. Maybe I have a plenty of time! Too much. Oh nope, I felt bored since my husband was slept soundly! HAHA! Yesterday, we were planned to go to Chemerong Waterfall. That waterfall situated at Terengganu, to be exact, Kerteh. Not too far from Kuantan, just about an hour and half to reach there. Unfortunately on the Friday, I got the whatsapp which informed that my working’s partner for this month had an accident near the hospital. So it wasn’t turned up like we have been planned because the scheduled of blood donation campaign which held at the Kuantan Parade was on Saturday, which was yesterday. This month I was in charged for Transfusion Microbiology Lab or we called it as screening lab. So, as the person in charged, who was responsible to this work, I need to pack the Nucleic Acid Testing samples that we were collected from donation campaign to send them to National Blood Centre in Kuala Lumpur. NAT is the one of the policy’s from Ministry of Health Malaysia in order to ensure the safety of blood supply.

            Therefore, yesterday, I was came work for a while to pack those things on evening. After that, my husband was picked me up at the hospital for a dinner together. I was craved for maggi celup, so my husband brought me to my favourite place situated near the stadium Kuantan. After my craving was satisfied, we were going to the Kuantan City Mall. The new mall had opened for a past few weeks which would be the new place for Warga Kuantan to hang out and window shopping for every weekend. I had significant memories with Ammar at that mall such watching the Mini Didi and Friends Karnival. It was held for 4 days on their opening ceremony. I was brought Ammar there for every each day except on the second day. HAHA! Didi was his favourite cartoon, he was really enjoyed the carnival and such a happy kids in this world. As a parents, nothing can be described the feeling for giving your kids a smile and joyful memories. It may be a small thing for others, but not for me. I missed his smile a lot.

            Actually, we were going there to find Ammar’s new clothes. But end up I shopping many things until my husband “woke me up” about our main objectives there. HAHA! To be honest, it is really important going to shop with your partner guys. When you are about to buy everything, someone will remind you between the needs or lust. Well, W.O.M.E.N. HAHA! If we followed our lust, anything we could buy guys. So, I want to give my word of advice , never ever going shopping with your friends. HAHA! After I realized, I shop too much (thanks a lot my husband), I felt the pain at my right’s leg. T.T I told my husband that I cannot walk anymore. So we went to the ground floors find the place or restaurant that I could rest for a while. My husband let me selected any restaurant that I would like. Definitely, I chose Coffee Bean guys. HAHA! I really love their coffee’s aroma. I couldn’t help myself. Actually guys, they have a promotion for any ice blended until I cannot remember when. We just got only RM10 for green tea ice blended which paid  by pay wave and we need to have master card (debit or credit). Their price quite reasonable from the normal one, so what are you waiting now? Go and grab please!

            This entry just a random one. I thought I want to review a few budget hotels that I had stayed every week. I just got an emailed which requested me to blog more about how my daily life could be such as my works, my family, my study and how I juggling all that in the same time. HAHA! To be honest, I don’t have specific time that I disciplined myself to follow. Oh, I will blog next time if I have a time. For the time being, just bear with my writing in this blog. I chose to write in English as a practice in order to start my thesis writing soon. So, please bear with my grammar. I am not so good in English, I knew guys I knew! (T.T)
 
So till then, XOXO 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment