Saturday, May 14, 2016

Last Week



Assalamualaikum wbt.

Last week, i really have fun with my husband and my brothers in law. What could i say is, a very well time spent. We hiked up to the hill that has a waterfalls, which is very well-known waterfall among Kuantan's people. Bukit Berkelah. Situated near the Gambang, but in Maran's district took only an hour to reach there from Bandar Kuantan. Ambil laluan jalan Persekutuan Kuantan-Maran and you will be able to see the signboard to this waterfall.


So the story began!

People said, this waterfall has 7 level. But last week we only reached to level 5. Because im rushed into my oncall that night which start at 8 pm. We arrived there pun dah late morning. We hiked up to level 5 took one hour and 15 minutes approximately. Just 20 minutes more to reach the peak or level 7 waterfall. Others still bersemangat nak panjat but i cant. Im a slow hikers because of my stamina and body weight. Haha! I should lost some weight! Pity my husband. Sabarnya dia dengan slow hiker  like me. Waiting and waiting aku melangkah dan memanjat bongkah-bongkah batu. Tolong menolong. So thats call a husband right? Always be a 'life saver' for a wife! 😝

As people know la kan, i really love nature! So walaupun penat, yes im happy with the green-sightseeing around me. Thru the trails, which a few part agak mencabar dan dangerous for me. But hey, i have a man  that can help me out right! 😂 Then, bila sampai, masuk air Allahu nikmat tak terkata weh! Rasa nak menangis. My sweat paid! Gittew! Overreacted la pulak! Hahaha! 😅

Well, i love the outdoor activities, nak nak kalau dengan family members yang mana buatkan strong bonding  sesama lain. Well my husband always said, his wife always make his world upside down! Haha! Means has a gila-gila mind and attitude. A happy go lucky one and last but not least has an open minded in everythings except women and lie! 😏 Which is i can never tolerate! 😡









No comments:

Post a Comment